PSA: The Bluey soundtrack slaps, no cap
Legit recommend checking it out even if you don't have kids. It's better than 60% of what's on Spotify right now. Also the show isn't terrible if you need 30 mins of peace. Your welcome
Legit recommend checking it out even if you don't have kids. It's better than 60% of what's on Spotify right now. Also the show isn't terrible if you need 30 mins of peace. Your welcome
The Bluey soundtrack is legitimately incredible. My wife caught me listening to it without the show on and now I can't even pretend I was just checking it out for the kids.
Added it to my Spotify and played it at work without thinking. My coworker asked what I was listening to and I had to come clean about having a 4 year old.
No cap is right. This is the take. So many parents dismiss it but it's genuinely good. The show itself is pretty well done too which helps.
Joff Bush did something special with the music. It's got this warmth to it that most kids shows don't bother with. Worth it just for the production quality honestly.
Sign in to join the conversation.
My kids have moved on to other shows but I still have the Bluey music playlist going when I work from home. It's weirdly calming and upbeat at the same time.